Acceptance of the Terms of Service for IAA Global Platform
This IAA Global Platform is offered and available to users who are members of the International Advertising Association and agree to its terms. If you do not agree, you may still enjoy all other features of the Organization’s membership.
Accessing the IAA Global Platform and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or alter the IAA GLOBAL PLATFORM, and any service or material we provide on or through the IAA GLOBAL PLATFORM, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the IAA Global Platform is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the IAA GLOBAL PLATFORM, or the entire IAA GLOBAL PLATFORM, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the IAA GLOBAL PLATFORM
If you choose, or are provided with a username, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this IAA Global Platform or portions of it using your username, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your username or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Intellectual Property Rights
The IAA Global Platform and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by the Organization, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the IAA Global Platform for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
- If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the IAA Global Platform or any services or materials available through the IAA GLOBAL PLATFORM
If you wish to make any use of material on the IAA Global Platform other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: email@example.com.
Online Membership Directory
The Organization name, the Organization logo, other Organization trademarks, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Organization or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Organization. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this IAA Global Platform are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material in contravention of local digital marketing laws
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Organization, an Organization employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the IAA GLOBAL PLATFORM, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Organization or users of the IAA Global Platform or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the IAA Global Platform in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the IAA GLOBAL PLATFORM, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the IAA GLOBAL PLATFORM.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the IAA Global Platform for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the IAA GLOBAL PLATFORM.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the IAA Global Platform or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the IAA GLOBAL PLATFORM.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the IAA GLOBAL PLATFORM, the server on which the IAA Global Platform is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the IAA GLOBAL PLATFORM System.
- Attack the IAA Global Platform via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack or other means.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the IAA GLOBAL PLATFORM
The IAA Global Platform may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards and other interactive features (collectively, «Interactive Services«) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter “post”) content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through the IAA GLOBAL PLATFORM.
Any User Contribution you post to the site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the IAA GLOBAL PLATFORM you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose consistent with your account settings.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not the Organization, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness.
We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the IAA GLOBAL PLATFORM.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the IAA GLOBAL PLATFORM.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the IAA GLOBAL PLATFORM. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE ORGANIZATION AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY THE ORGANIZATION OR ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER THE ORGANIZATION, SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we do not undertake to review all material before it is posted on the IAA GLOBAL PLATFORM, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- mpersonate any person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- nvolve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the IAA Global Platform is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the IAA GLOBAL PLATFORM, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This IAA Global Platform may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Organization, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Organization. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Changes to the IAA GLOBAL PLATFORM
We may update the content on this IAA Global Platform from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the IAA Global Platform may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You and Your Visits to the IAA GLOBAL PLATFORM System
Linking to the IAA Global Platform and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
This IAA Global Platform may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party IAA GLOBAL PLATFORM to certain content on this IAA GLOBAL PLATFORM.
- Send emails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this IAA GLOBAL PLATFORM
- Cause limited portions of content on this IAA Global Platform to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party IAA GLOBAL PLATFORM.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us, and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any IAA Global Platform that is not owned by you.
- Cause the IAA Global Platform or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other site.
- Link to any part of the IAA Global Platform other than the homepage.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
Links from the IAA GLOBAL PLATFORM
If the IAA Global Platform contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party IAA GLOBAL PLATFORM linked to this IAA GLOBAL PLATFORM, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such IAA GLOBAL PLATFORM.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the IAA Global Platform will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE IAA GLOBAL PLATFORM OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE IAA GLOBAL PLATFORM OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY IAA GLOBAL PLATFORM LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE IAA GLOBAL PLATFORM, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE IAA GLOBAL PLATFORM IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE IAA GLOBAL PLATFORM, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE IAA GLOBAL PLATFORM ARE PROVIDED ON AN «AS IS» AND «AS AVAILABLE» BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE ORGANIZATION NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE ORGANIZATION MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE IAA GLOBAL PLATFORM. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE ORGANIZATION NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE ORGANIZATION REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE IAA GLOBAL PLATFORM SYSTEM, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE IAA GLOBAL PLATFORM WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE IAA GLOBAL PLATFORM OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE IAA GLOBAL PLATFORM WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
THE ORGANIZATION HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL THE ORGANIZATION, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE IAA GLOBAL PLATFORM SYSTEM, ANY IAA GLOBAL PLATFORM SYSTEMS LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE IAA GLOBAL PLATFORM OR SUCH OTHER IAA GLOBAL PLATFORM SYSTEMS OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE IAA GLOBAL PLATFORM OR SUCH OTHER IAA GLOBAL PLATFORM SYSTEMS, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
This IAA Global Platform is operated by International Advertising Association
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the IAA Global Platform should be directed to:firstname.lastname@example.org